Faculty of Modern LanguagesheiDocs Funding Programme
From 2024, the heiDocs funding program will be pursued by the Graduate Academy of Heidelberg University with university-wide calls for applications.
Based on the previous faculty-specific heiDOCS programs, the following funding lines will be announced with three deadlines per year (15.02. - 15.06. - 15.10.)*:
- Conference trips
- Summer/winter schools
- Research stays
- Start-up funding for the transition between Master's/PhD and doctorate/postdoc
- Completion funding for doctorates (call for applications as part of the LGF-funding program twice a year in March/April and September/October)
- heiSTIBET (emergency fund in crisis situations for foreign doctoral candidates; no public call for applications)
Quality objectives for doctorates
- Publication grants (from editing to printing grants)
- Project grants (from supervision grants to project funds)
- Workshops and conferences
- Networking meetings
- Events and series of events
Further information will be available shortly on this page and as well as on the Graduate Academy's website.